Monday, February 14, 2011

Travelling around all day long

Doesn't feel it has been a year I didn't do a post on my blog, due to my activities in the laboratory and freelance work as a web developer. In this post I want to tell you a little about my vacation on semester break with my friends. Our destination was the Prambanan temple (same as previous post), and the Ratu Boko temple. The journey begins from the city center around ten o'clock in the morning, we gather at the Economics Faculty, Islamic University of Indonesia.

The first stop is prambanan temple, and the condition of the temple was same as my last visit and not much change. Whereas a few months earlier had been exposed to rain of volcanic ash from the eruption of Mount Merapi. The next trip to the Ratu Boko temple traveled using a shuttle car for approximately 20 minutes with a cost free, because we bought a package trip ticket (includes entrance to the Prambanan and Ratu Boko temple). Arriving at the Ratu Boko temple, was being unfriendly weather and raining. But fortunately it just for a few moments. There are a kind of open space to watch the sunset which is very exotic I think. But we can't see the sunset because the shuttle car that return to the Prambanan temple only operating up to four in the afternoon.

Our vacation continued with lunch together at Sendang Ayu Resto, a restaurant which I think it has a unique concept that differ it with the others, because it stands above the river as if the restaurant is floating above the water. For the entry, we had to cross the river using a boat. It also offers an exciting facility, which formed as a ship-callused made of bamboo. One ship can be used by one to four people and driven with a paddle.

It is not over yet until the night by eating toast and drinking pure cow's milk. Thank you for my friends on this special holiday. Rasya, Andhi, Faiz, Rio, Aulia, Riza, Akhyar, ARPA, Indra, Irfan, Moezt, Acid, and Iim. :D

[get this widget]

0 comments: